ACO MultiDrain M100D 0.1J Channel Galvanised Rail 500 x 135 x 150mmSKU: ACO23050
The ACO MultiDrain M100D No. 0.1J Channel Galvanised Rail 500 x 135 x 150mm (L x W x D), is manufactured from Vienite®, a polymeric based recycled material. Strong and lightweight design improves stability and anchors product into concrete surround, which provides high chemical resistance. Channel is provided with integral galvanised steel protective edge rails. For enhanced durability these rails are manufactured from UltraSTEEL™, a unique material that has improved strength over plain steel. Channels are for used with ACO Drainlock™ bar-less locking gratings and covers.
- CE marked to Load Class D 400 (Not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways)
- Sealant groove for simple watertight installations
- Galvanised edge rails for improved strength and bonding between channel and surface materials
- Strong and lightweight design, improves stability and anchors product into concrete surround
- Includes vertical knockout for connection to Ø110mm pipework and side knockout for 90° channel connections.
|Product Name||ACO MultiDrain M100D 0.1J Channel Galvanised Rail 500 x 135 x 150mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||23050|
|Compliance Approvals||CE marked and fully certified to Load Class D 400 BS EN 1433:2002|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Commercial|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Width||135 mm|
|Product Weight||7.6 kg|
|Product Length||500 mm|
|Product Depth||150 mm|