ACO S100 Level Channel S010 Cast Iron Rails 1m x 155mmSKU: DRACO613
The ACO S100 Level Channel S010 with Cast Iron Edge Rails 1000 x 155 x 191mm (L x W x D), is a traditional channel and grating drainage system for efficient removal of surface water. Manufactured from Vienite, a high strength recycled polymer concrete It is a tough channel drainage system with excellent chemical resistance. Suitable for applications up to and including BS EN 1433:2002 load class F 900.
- Fully certified to BS EN 1433: 2002 Load Class F 900
- Integral cast iron edge rails provide maximum strength and protection for channel body
- Strong and lightweight design, improves stability and anchors product into concrete surround.
- Include a vertical knockout for connection to Ø110mm
- Designed for removal of surface water in heavy-duty applications
|Product Name||ACO S100 Level Channel S010 Cast Iron Rails 1m x 155mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0403|
|Compliance Approvals||CE marked and fully certified to Load Class F 900 BS EN 1433: 2002|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Commercial|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Product Width||155 mm|
|Product Weight||25.3 kg|
|Product Length||1 m|
|Product Depth||191 mm|