Caswick SS404 Step Irons 320 20 x 70mm YellowSKU: DRCSB555
Caswick SS404 Manhole Chamber Ring Double Step Irons Only. Installed size 350 x 125mm. Permutation Step 320 20 x 70. Can be fitted to new or existing structures. Steps are made to BS EN 13101. They are manufactured using virgin polypropylene copolymer plastic and reinforced with structural carbon steel. Polypropylene is used in the manufacture of car battery cases, which shows how resistant it is to concentrated sulphuric acid.
- High tensile carbon steel plastic encapsulated double steps
- Can also be supplied as stainless steel plastic encapsulated double steps or with ladders
- Double steps are to BS EN 13101
- Extremely restistant to corrosion. The protective finish also ensures no sharp edges.
- The bright yellow colour ensures high visibilty
|Product Name||Caswick SS404 Step Irons 320 20 x 70mm Yellow|
|Compliance Approvals||Kitemarked, CE Marked|
|Commercial Or Domestic Use||Commercial|
|Country Of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Applicable Standards||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001|
|Product Width||196 mm|
|Product Weight||2 kg|
|Product Length||350 mm|